Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario with his has-been approach to modern day football is what he is. He won titles in the 80s and thinks that the formula to success is that washed up blueprint. He sucks and will never get us a title
He's also a little byatch

Advertisement
Cristobal ain’t it. This culture can’t be changed over night but I’m still seeing the same dumb **** Miami stuff the past 20 years. Poor fundamentals and our players celebrating making a play just to look like dog **** the rest of the game. Only hope is that he fires his 2 coordinators.
I hate when players celebrate a stupid tackle just to allow the team to drive the length of the field.

Where's all this is talent?

Half of this roster could leave tomorrow and the results would stay the same.
they're not developed properly which goes back to the last staff. this staff also decided not to put them in good positions to succeed due to being stubborn even though those coaches haven't won **** either.

Advertisement
And there’s Mario’s excuses for the week…we killed ourselves…nothing about the coaches and their sHT just the players ******** up..

Advertisement
Gattis Redzone calls

Defense crapping themselves on key downs

Same crap different day today

I don’t know why I do this to myself

Advertisement
I got a Hurricanes vanity license plate on my truck. Best theft deterent product you can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back