Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tvd had a man wide open in the middle of the field. He had time to get that ball off even with the blitz.

Advertisement
Had to know they were coming and didn’t have time to scour the field.Should have been gone as soon as he got it but that was some ole’blocking there

2nd half of this one and the 1st half of the next will tell us even more about Gattis. Will he keep his foot on the gas?
Oh yes. More data. I was just looking for some changes after 2 weeks off coming off 3 llackluster games. If he came out with the same ****, fold the season. At least he is showing a willingness to change. That’s step 1.

Advertisement
Chizik is outcoaching Steele. Steele hasn't blitzed once. That's been the difference in the game. UNC gets off the field with 3rd down blitzes multiple times.

Bro y’all are some dummies acting like condensed formations are bad and should never be used. The way y’all reacting you literally would be ****ed Sean McVay was our coach lol. Tight formations aren’t intrinsically bad. And our Oline not communicating and sliding the correct way isn’t on the right formation

So vanilla. Does not look like Canes football to me. BTW that 4th down attempt was silly as ****.
30 years ago I would have torn down the drapes. What’s with our team?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back