Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why i said go watch the condensed games. We’ve been playing to the hashes and haven’t been condense much at all. This is a very simple game and we have coaches making it hard. Now our qb and receivers look pretty good. Yet fans and coaches were throwing Then under the bus.
Ignore the fact we are playing one of the worse defenses in all of America. Sometimes you don't have to have an agenda. Players are making plays but it's not always 1+1=2 good analysis. 🥴

Advertisement
Need Steele to confuse Maye. Take advantage of his inexperience.

Also, bringing more pressure couldn’t hurt. Maye is way too comfortable back there.
Agreed but we aren’t getting pressure and we’ve given up too many explosive plays.

Advertisement
Need more avante and frierson on the field. Not saying they need to be there all the time, but 5-10 snaps isn't enough. Go ahead and throw keontra, chase, and bissanthe out there too. If we're going to give up 98 yard drives with the intelligent players, we mise well look fast instead

I love the announcers acting like that Maye 3rd TD pass was a great play, it was a stupid play and he got lucky we have inept DBs.
Exactly. 9 out of 10 times a pass like that is intercepted or incomplete. It was a terrible decision that he got away with.

Advertisement
Everyone on here blaming TVD can suck my ***.

Let him sling it.

19 completions and almost 300 yards in 1 half.
Mario wants to run the rock and be balanced.. lol.. He says it dam near every time like how you do one thing is how you do everything, tough and physical, herp durp..

SLING THE ROCK

Advertisement
I don’t think I saw one blitz. Need to bring some heat.
We brought one on their last touchdown. He just made a great play. I don’t think that’s sustainable in the long run, though. He’ll eventually make mistakes like he did at the end of the half.

Advertisement
Ignore the fact we are playing one of the worse defenses in all of America. Sometimes you don't have to have an agenda. Players are making plays but it's not always 1+1=2 good analysis. 🥴
Shut it and pull Gattis‘s **** out yo mouf for one second. We couldn’t get one yard against MTSU two weeks ago. Maybe i actually know what the f I’m talking about and you’re biased as **** for that coach for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back