Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad because if Josh would have opened up the offense more and played more up-tempo to TVD's liking, we are undefeated
Agree but at least he made some adjustments/ I’d still like some rpo and throws to the wr when he the advantage outside, extension of the run game.

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it for weeks, go spread and RPO. Too many porsters blaming TVD for our woes.

We’re finally decide to go spread/RPO with tempo, and we are making big plays and scoring. Our WR’s are all of a sudden catching everything. The proof is irrefutable.

Anyone still thinking that this wasn’t Mario and Gattis’s fault is devoid of help, and lacks critical thinking skills. Our D finally got inspired to play tough because they saw the O scoring points.
Gattis mostly but TVD def wasn’t playing well.

Reactions: JD4
people will stay its the same offense. its not the same offense. its not even the same formations and sets. you can tell when they want to go back to what they've done and its night and day. TVD didnt just magically look like the same QB from last year. this is the kid we saw end the year w lashlee. he may be a system QB but who the **** cares. the NFL runs systems now. no one gives a **** for a complicated offense
Not the same offense and not the same tempo. This game is more of what we’ve been asking for

Advertisement
Advertisement
people will stay its the same offense. its not the same offense. its not even the same formations and sets. you can tell when they want to go back to what they've done and its night and day. TVD didnt just magically look like the same QB from last year. this is the kid we saw end the year w lashlee. he may be a system QB but who the **** cares. the NFL runs systems now. no one gives a **** for a complicated offense
Watch out for Mario’s ego to take over in 2nd half and go right back to fitting square peg in Round hole

I think the first two games have Mario and team false hope that we could control the line of scrimmage. Even Texas am. Then the last two teams have just stacked the **** out of the box. Good too see Gattis' come to his senses.

Advertisement
Where tf has this offensive scheme and play calling been all season?
Mario wants to be a running team, he wants balance for balance sake. He doesnt like this type of offense, he has said that multiple times since he been here.. We already knew this would happen, why are some surprised?

The other lbs don't know their assignments. It's obvious. But if the guys knowing their assignments cant make plays, you mise well play the athletes and let them athlete
The other guys can't make the plays especially in pass coverage. They have zero chance.

If #11 was in there instead of Keontra, UNC may have scored again.

Maye just knew his TE would be open because he has been open all game. He didn't realize we had speed on the field.

Advertisement
That’s why i said go watch the condensed games. We’ve been playing to the hashes and haven’t been condense much at all. This is a very simple game and we have coaches making it hard. Now our qb and receivers look pretty good. Yet fans and coaches were throwing Then under the bus.

I think the first two games have Mario and team false hope that we could control the line of scrimmage. Even Texas am. Then the last two teams have just stacked the **** out of the box. Good too see Gattis' come to his senses.
texas am ran a 3 man line lol.. SLING THE ROCK AND LET TVD COOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back