Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst secondary in cfb and worst receivers. Not to mention poor tackling. God we suck sweaty balls

Advertisement
Im done. Mario and his staff are asscheeks but as I've been told we didn't hire him to coach, but to recruit. This isnt fun anymore. I'll check back in a couple years when super recruiter Mario has filled the team with 5 stars. I just want to say thanks to everyone on this site for helping me keep my sanity for the past few years watching UM football.

For all the billions our self interested boosters and **** for brains BOT members have it won't matter a ******* lick because they do the only thing they know how to when it comes attempting to improve this football team: hire friends and people they're comfortable with.

Instead of going off merit and properly assessing how horrendous this football program is and what it takes to bring this program back we decide to give a 10 year contract to a ******* guy who can only win with an insane recruiting advantage and has Al Golden like stubbornness. News flash dumb fvcks, Mario is never going to lock down SFLA and isn't going to attract **** nationally to come down to this **** hole. We don't stand a ******* chance.

Advertisement
Yea we gonna see how elite of recruiter Mario is cause if I was a recruit I’d want nothing to do with this ****show….especially the studs who are getting offers from everyone.
Exactly, he keeps this class together it’ll be something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can they just disband this program please so I can pick another team I hate this **** man. We’re always ******* trash and players hype themselves up on Instagram but suck

We gotta score
Just Kidding Whatever GIF by Team USA

Advertisement
The issue here is mario can't win without a top 3 roster. Mario won't be able to recruit a top three roster going .500. Only way he makes it into the second half of his contract is if the boosters love him more than the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back