Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah seemed obvious to me you take a shot with the quick lob or back shoulder to the one-on-one up top.

PA and over the middle makes little sense there. Just making things harder for yourself.

Advertisement
I agree he did great today, but I just don't see how you could cry about that.
I really don’t see it. He made some great runs and a few good passes but he missed like 10+ wide open guys with bad throws. He had a horrible horrible game. The one thing you can say is he has heart and fight just his arm let him down start to finish today

I hate them. We get a new coach who’s competent and that’ll be the end of their *** *** powder blue yapping.
They always act like they beat a power house Miami. Them dudes never won **** they suck and the only way anyone knows about UNC is Jordan that's it. No one care about them their uniforms are ugly they taunt and got fake tough guys only when they play us.

Advertisement
I knew once UNC killed momentum with the fake injury that they tried to pull the play before that the game was over. Camera was literally on the player trying to get the refs to stop the play but they didn’t. Next play a differnt player does it and they stop play lol.

Sorta like on those runs and 2 point pass, right?
Those were open all day and he refused to take that yardage until the bottom of the ninth inning with 2 outs, he literally had no other choice. The 2 point throw was nice but one play doesn’t disprove my point.

Advertisement
A competent DC given free reign would win 8-9 games even with Manny at head coach. The offense has legit players at the skill positions and Rooster is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back