Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
offensive first half we had 82 yards on 26 plays. TVD has completed 33% of his passes with 2 picks. Our rushing offense averaged 1.2 yards.

Defensively, we gave up 31 points (2nd time in 2 years to UNC) in a 1st half, 5.6 yards per carry and more missed tackles than we have offensive yards.

We keep finding new lows

Advertisement
Well think how much better we'd be with Mario. We'd beat UNC and Clemson.... then lose to Duke and FSU.

Lol y'all got hyped when tvd finally came out of his shell this week and started talking. Guaranteeing that we'll win.... I knew from the jump that he is being "forced" to be a leader smh. Dude butt cheeks man.

Advertisement
He's had time. But isn't mature enough yet to go through all his progressions. I've seen him go through 1, maybe 2 progressions pretty consistently, without ever getting to his 3rd and 4th options.
He hasn’t had time. He’s heard steps all game

Advertisement
I've seen penalties given for it before, so yes I believe so.
Yes, CFB copied the NFL rule. I understand why, they don’t want the defense purposely driving themselves into the QB. I get it, but there needs to be context in purposely doing it versus just finishing a play.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back