Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Williams is what happens when talent meets effort. Diaz sucks sucks but at least have pride in what you do. A lot of guys lack pride. You're not just quitting on your coach when you're quitting on yourself and your team. Hopefully they show some more heart

Advertisement
Miami special teams man....

real special...

our special teams have been COSTING us games for 5 years....

nooooobody wants to mention it but its the easiest place to spot ****** coaching
Hurrr BUt PAtKE IS DoING SoOOoo GoOOD bURReGALayse AnD HedLEY

Just crazy how any other team lines up to run the ball and, most of the time, they are pushing forward and getting 3 or 5 or 9 or 10+ yards. Holes everywhere, push up front, first contact past the line of scrimmage.

But us? Oline on skates getting pushed backwards, RBs going sideways and either bumping into his own “blockers” or getting demolished by the D.

**** is beyond ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First designed outside trap play Ive seen from Lashlee this season. Went for 12 yards.

Advertisement
Mack gets to fire him for a second time?
Nah brah, Manny has ready excuses. I can’t run a solid D and HC at the same time. Plus I was really on 3rd QB since King is out and truth Garcia was my 2nd string. I mean you can’t expect me to beat UNC with my emergency QB and double duties coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back