Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1st quarter was unimpressive, no push on OL, QB weak, RB can’t find a hole, WR same crap

Bubba Bolden is horrible
Gurvan Hall needs to sit

D is plus at best

We need to recruit some juice heads from jersey that can supply our kids with gear. We’re getting bullied by everyone this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Miami ever have the ball on offense. Every time I go back to watch this ***** bucket they are on D

I just remembered dawg I was born in 1994.. there is no way I’m a fair weather fan of anything.. lmao we haven’t been good since I was 7 or 8. I coulda jumped ship
Do people really think there are fairweather miami hurricanes fans? LMAO .. they dipped over a decade ago

Advertisement
Love the fact that Hall had to give up a TD for Mancheese to learn he shouldn't be starting. What a ******* idiot and he deserves to never coach in this business ever again.

Advertisement
Idk why Austin-Cave and C. Smith don’t see the field. I bet they make more plays like Kam and JW and less like flagg, steed, Jennings
Many people have pointed it out. Manny’s defense works best when you have explosive players make negative plays.

It’s the most ironic thing that Manny plays slow upperclassman because they know the defense better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back