Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There will be no return by Miami."

I guess that answers THAT question. Let it never be asked again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny Diaz had a chance this off-season. He needed to find a top notch DC and not get he'll bent on it being his own scheme. He let his own pride lead to his demise. His defense looks like crap because he's splitting duties.

10 yards off their best player wtf
Hey im just the messenger.

I dont even care i kew this d would be toast today...I took UNC in 3 different parlays. lol

This type of offense is a KILLER for his defense. all that eye candy and ability to run the ball and the fact that he is scared sh*t less of a mobile qb as well. RECIPE for disaster.

The only way would be to just f it and send the house most plays.

Advertisement
If the player is in position to make a play an he doesn't make it is that scheme, coaching or the player.
Not defending Manny but **** how many miss tackles.
Who's ultimately responsible for making sure the players can execute the fundamentals of football?

Manny said “lets play cover 1 against a bunch concept because we got the athletes”

Advertisement
Watching Miami football at this point is a habit that I need to break. Why should I be ****ed **** near every fall Saturday? WHY?

Advertisement
Hey im just the messenger.

I dont even care i kew this d would be toast today...I took UNC in 3 different parlays. lol

This type of offense is a KILLER for his defense. all that eye candy and ability to run the ball and the fact that he is scared sh*t less of a mobile qb as well. RECIPE for disaster.

The only way would be to just f it and send the house most plays.

Unc has one of the best offenses in the country fwiw. They can equally run and pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back