Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’re stronger and better on the oline, I believe that continues to improve and that leads to competent offensive play. I believe Bain turns into a game wrecker on defense and the current freshman turn us into a faster team over the next couple years. 7-6 this year. My confidence in this year is back to my and most people’s preseason expectations. Overall it’s not time to give up on the program.
Mario reminds me of every coach that Miami has had since Coker, straight coarch...But ay you keep the faith man..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kam is boom or bust at times unfortunately the last two weeks it has hurt us more than anything else. If we are to get back on track the O has to be better. We've stopped our own drives way too much. You can't turn the ball over 100x in two weeks and expect to win
Boom or bust as a safety? Thats means you're a bad safety. Period.

Lance Guidry didn’t have the best half, but I don’t think it’s the end of the world, CFB these days teams score a lot and if the offense actually does something UNC doesn’t have some many opportunities to put up points. But the offense ain’t do jack Shii the 2nd half. Thats unacceptable. Mario and Shannon need to go back to the drawing board and change their approach…go more air raid, stop with the hb dive and tight formations. Spread the field and get the ball to your speedsters. Shii is not complicated.

Now TVD will look like he had a solid performance on paper. lol
It’s exactly like Dak Prescott’s entire career
I’m cursed w dog **** QB play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back