Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What the **** happened to Jayden Davis? Dude was defensive MVP through week four.
You can be helpful in one role and struggle in another. The best plays he’s made have been from the inside or attacking plays. Expecting him to turn into a pure cover corner against a very talented (and fast) WR seems unreasonable. Matchups are matchups. It’s important to keep him where he helps us most, but I guess it speaks to our other options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1697340060347.png

You can be helpful in one role and struggle in another. The best plays he’s made have been from the inside or attacking plays. Expecting him to turn into a pure cover corner against a very talented (and fast) WR seems unreasonable. Matchups are matchups. It’s important to keep him where he helps us most, but I guess it speaks to our other options.
Lol @Memnon knew

Advertisement
I don't want to see another stat posted before October 1st. Yall get excited every year over these G5 games.

What has Mario shown you that gives you confidence? Last year was the worst season I can recall being a fan of Miami. He has followed this year with proving to the country that he’s dumbass corch….
We’re stronger and better on the oline, I believe that continues to improve and that leads to competent offensive play. I believe Bain turns into a game wrecker on defense and the current freshman turn us into a faster team over the next couple years. 7-6 this year. My confidence in this year is back to my and most people’s preseason expectations. Overall it’s not time to give up on the program.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back