Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After the 4-0 start everybody was saying we've barely scratched the surface with the Playbook. I'm beginning to think we've seen the majority of the playbook. Playcalling is still vanilla.
- Only throws to X
- Every run is up the middle
- No RB/TE involvement in pass game
I think Dawson might be calling plays that he knows TVD is comfortable with as opposed to being creative and finding ways to attack the defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After the 4-0 start everybody was saying we've barely scratched the surface with the Playbook. I'm beginning to think we've seen the majority of the playbook. Playcalling is still vanilla.
- Only throws to X
- Every run is up the middle
- No RB/TE involvement in pass game
Is that the play calling or the guy throwing the ball? I see RBs out in the flats with single coverage. TE and other WR open. **** George had 100 yards in the first half and has had 1 ball thrown to him in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was ******* stupid.

I hate always having to be the good cop who defends Mario. That was a low IQ play there. A ******* pooch kick? C'mon Mario. Mister ******* Macho Man with the most estrogenated onside kick attempt.

Sheesh.

I think Dawson might be calling plays that he knows TVD is comfortable with as opposed to being creative and finding ways to attack the defense.
Nah. Calling a play to the TE is what we did with Lash, TVD, and Mallory all the time. Its just Dawson's O is meh

Sadly no it doesn’t.

If you put Jordan Travis on this team we’d be ranked top 5 in the country.

Nah. We wouldn’t. Norvell made Jordan what he is. I think TVD coulda possibly have been developed into a good/great QB. Now he’s broken… kinda a microcosm of the team as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back