Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tyler Van Zimbabwean Dollar
Tyler Vietnam Dong

1697339443236.png

Advertisement
After the 4-0 start everybody was saying we've barely scratched the surface with the Playbook. I'm beginning to think we've seen the majority of the playbook. Playcalling is still vanilla.
- Only throws to X
- Every run is up the middle
- No RB/TE involvement in pass game
This. Dawson is above average but far far from great. Some of it is TVD of course but runs up the middle, no TE, no trick plays. Meh

Advertisement
I love being right in my prediction.

Same Miami that quits as soon as they blow a game.

Can’t overcome dog **** coaching

TVD is not the problem, it’s the play calling and lack of creativity that I feel is on MC. He doesn’t want to fling it around.
How do you 2 idiots watch this game and come away with Dawson being problem? it’s a 1 score game if we don’t fumble. The actual problem is that Tyler van dimes is really Tyler Van Pesos

Advertisement
Jaden Davis on Tez was a bad decision. Accepting Davis’ transfer was a bad decision. I heard throughout the summer that Richards and Brown (UCF transfer) were studs, Brown (true freshman) was going to play a lot.

I turned into a semi-mope

defense was put in bad situations a lot of times this game. A lot of good starting field position for them. The offense **** the bed after halftime. Too predictable.. run up the gut on first downs, throw across the middle after we get behind the sticks. Very few deep throws. Very few to the perimeter that were not screens.

Advertisement
Can go undefeated in every drinking game by picking Miami tight ends. If you only have to drink every time they catch a pass you will always win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back