Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After the 4-0 start everybody was saying we've barely scratched the surface with the Playbook. I'm beginning to think we've seen the majority of the playbook. Playcalling is still vanilla.
- Only throws to X
- Every run is up the middle
- No RB/TE involvement in pass game

UM can drive on any team if they stop using those tight formations and he dives so much. Why do they make this thing so difficult.

Advertisement
Gotta stop their 1st down run and then the crosser/flat they will throw... Hold them to 3-5 plays this drive and we have a shot

Advertisement
This is the first time in a long time the color commentators aren't ****ing me off. They are very fair especially pointing out that we are talking a long time scoring. They are playing like they have a huge lead. WTF

Advertisement
How frustrating would it be a RB, WR, or TE on this team providing your name isn't Restrepo?

Great catch, kid is a gamer, but **** it's crazy how TVD literally only sees him the vast majority of the time.

X better watch his back around steps or someone is going to Showgirls his ***. Same with TVD.

After the 4-0 start everybody was saying we've barely scratched the surface with the Playbook. I'm beginning to think we've seen the majority of the playbook. Playcalling is still vanilla.
- Only throws to X
- Every run is up the middle
- No RB/TE involvement in pass game
We are saving it for Clemson.

Advertisement
If we had a higher IQ head coach he'd try an onside kick here.

The defense is spent. Its worth a try.

They’ll get to the same spot with one play even if we kick off, so I agree. Better chance of getting an onside than stopping Maye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back