Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The question is when? Do you admit that it's over for him and do it next week? Should you run the risk of ruining your young QB by making his first start Clemson? Or do you let TVD look like crap next week and then make the move?

He didn’t want to be out there tonight. I woulda pulled him when that became clear in the 3rd quarter. Blame it on an injury and let him sit and figure things out.

Advertisement
I'd understand TVDs love of X is he was a Randy Moss level athlete. He isn't, he's a slot receiver with little to no NFL future. Stop force feeding the guy, you have matchup guys out there just running for the sake of running. I look at Colbie Young and I see a guy being wasted. I see TEs like Arroyo just out there for laughs and giggles, because TVD doesn't even bother paying attention to the other guys on routes.

Advertisement
At this point, if TVD and X score a td, its more of an indictment against the defensive coordinator, since everyone knows where it’s going. NCU had 3 dbs in the area and TVD still threw into that and completed it to X.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back