Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gotta make the tough decision and sit him.

The question is when? Do you admit that it's over for him and do it next week? Should you run the risk of ruining your young QB by making his first start Clemson? Or do you let TVD look like crap next week and then make the move?

Advertisement
dont say that. thats forbidden.
Lol I know people hate Manny but the roster last year was too good to go 5-7 with. That was a coaching disaster class.

I still believe Mario will get us to 9-10 wins average because the boosters are going to support him and he will bring great players in, but he’ll never be a guy who elevates the play of his roster. He’ll be the guy that is able to recruit and sell to boosters to get funding required to get a top roster

Btw 9-10 wins is fine for our program it’ll be better than we’ve been in years

Advertisement
Announcers now clowning our lack
Of urgency

I’m convinced our corches also don’t know the new clock rules

Advertisement
Don’t understand why we don’t play like we’re trying to win. I mean I know we can’t lol, but the guys on the field should be going balls out the rest of the game right?

Advertisement
This is all true. Also why, ostensibly, we hired a guy who strength was replacing those jags with studs. In year three of Mario, we won’t have a single position group outside of offensive line better than what Manny put together. And unlike Manny, Mario can buy players.
1000%
Thats the concerning part (if ure still in on Mario)
He's failing at the only thing he's "good" at and hasnt stopped embarrassing the program in the process.

And as u mentioned. All the position groups are average and it's troubling to not see many freshmen taking jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back