Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need Mario and Zo to keep getting their players in. Taking a bit of an *** kicking rn. Overall I believe in the program that’s in place.
What has Mario shown you that gives you confidence? Last year was the worst season I can recall being a fan of Miami. He has followed this year with proving to the country that he’s dumbass corch….

Advertisement
We overhype mediocre non explosive talent.. look who we are depending on and build our game plan around Parrish and restrepo.. we scare nobody
Yea but we also have guys like george, horton, ray ray, ladson, redding, b. smith, and robby washington who were all highly recruited guys that are basically non-productive. And I'm not trying to **** on the young guys - I get that they need time to develop. But it feels like we consistently recruit highly coveted guys that are not productive.

Advertisement
it took a DC on the job for like 2 days to destroy our entire offense and expose the QB
TVD can really only throw outside. Take that away and make him throw over the middle and he will throw errant balls. Add pressure and he's liable to throw some picks.

We've known this for years.

Just play the young guys with higher ceilings than Parrish , McCormick etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wtf is wrong with this program? yea we don't have the same level of talent from the early 2000's but there's something else wholly broken for us to be averaging 7 wins for 15 years while recruiting at a top 15 level.
Six head coaches in 20 years doesn’t help. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back