Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idc if Tyler comes back or not go all in for a high caliber transfer at the position. Have to put an end to this “what you going to do bench me”.
I was going to list all the bad parts of Tyler van dykes game but think it would be easier for someone to name what he is good at? I’m having trouble coming up with anything.

Brashard smith throwing the first down sign out down 21. This team is so ******* clueless and embarrassing. It's the same **** EVERY ******* YEAR

Advertisement
really? big ole 5 star with zero impact on the game. no one knows he even played
Again weird take. We played poorly as a team second half. Don't let yout disdain for his personality make your judgements. We can list a lot of players that hurt us today but once again football is a team sport. James, TVD, George, etc can't win or lose us a game. We win and lose together period.

Number 33 is the leader of UNC defense and walker is their stud on offense. Take notes Mario. Get yourself players like that

Advertisement
We were always going to give up points to them. No doubt. But you can't turn the ball over three times and expect to win. And you can't score just 17 points either
So many people are missing this point. This game was always going to be on the offense and TVD.

Apparently Mario needs the 2001 team-caliber talent to compensate for his terrible game management/coaching.

“Give Mario more time to get more talent”.

How much more talent does Mario need to avoid these embarrassing performances in big games?

Advertisement
Offense line struggling.

Bro you got fresh legs. You been out there for like 3 minutes tonight.

Advertisement
It sucks the way some of y'all have turned on this team

It's obvious looking at this game we don't have the horses on the defensive line and secondary. It sucks but ****...

Right there another example…feels pressure yet won’t check it down until last second when it should be automatic
He’s just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back