Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just need Mario and Zo to keep getting their players in. Taking a bit of an *** kicking rn. Overall I believe in the program that’s in place.

HEY ALL WE NEED IS 3 TD’s and 3 2pt. CONVERSIONS IN 11 MINUTES WITH NEW CLOCK RULES AND TWO TIMEOUTS LEFT!

I believe! You with me?

Teething Baby Boy GIF by FirstCry Parenting

Easter Bunny Love GIF by Emilia Desert

Celebrate Merry Christmas GIF by Macy's

We need to have a real discussion on Dawson. He hasn’t adjusted yet.
What's the adjustment when your starting QB is staring down receivers and ignoring guys running free right across the middle? There's no playcaller on EARTH that can overcome the stupid crap TVD has done the last two weeks. These INTs are OBVIOUS ones, ones that a HS QB would know to not make.

Advertisement
The truth is we got a lot of 8-4 players who occasionally play like 11-1 players to make you think they are better than they are.

TVD is fine but his confidence is fragile
Parrish is fine but he's not Duke, or even Lamar et
Our best wr is a slot guy

Our best players on defense sans Bain are overrated

Just a lotta decent players. No dominant difference makers that pack it in once adversity hits

Nah. BS. Norvell wins 10 games with this team.

TVD threw an INT inside our own 30. We fumbled the ball at midfield. And our QB is a deer in headlights
Exactly, clearly we had some good adjustments and moved the ball down the field on the opening drive then the fumble and TVD shrinking from there.

Advertisement
Truth is, we have a corch and a below average QB. Can’t have that in college these days. Need one to be elite if you’re going to have success. An elite coach can coach around a bad QB and an elite QB can mask a bad coaches deficiencies. We’ll be lucky to get 7 wins this year man.
Wasn’t Mario the one that recruited that QB for Oregon named Brown?

He **** sure ain’t helping either. Only player on defense who has really played well is Bain and that’s pathetic when a true freshmen is your best player.
Bain has not been close to the best player today 😭 James hasn't been either but your take is goofy period. Especially when you look at the mistakes in this game.

Advertisement
wtf is wrong with this program? yea we don't have the same level of talent from the early 2000's but there's something else wholly broken for us to be averaging 7 wins for 15 years while recruiting at a top 15 level.
We overhype mediocre non explosive talent.. look who we are depending on and build our game plan around Parrish and restrepo.. we scare nobody

Advertisement
I think our only chance of getting back in this is to run it 30 more times right up Matt Lee’s anu…s.

Do it Dawson..

What's the adjustment when your starting QB is staring down receivers and ignoring guys running free right across the middle? There's no playcaller on EARTH that can overcome the stupid crap TVD has done the last two weeks. These INTs are OBVIOUS ones, ones that a HS QB would know to not make.

Gotta make the tough decision and sit him.

Tonight during the media briefing

Media- What went wrong tonight
Cristomoron- I don’t discuss issues with the team, we will go back to work as their is no quit on this team
Media- TVD continues to make mistakes, is something wrong!
Cristomoron- we always tell players two hands on the ball and don’t focus on a player when throwing to a player
Media- what went on with the offensive this evening
Cristomoron- I should have stepped in, but sometimes my coaches get carried away and I just go with it

Cristomoron- thank you for your support , we will
Move forward, but I need to spend some of the 8 million I am receiving for defrauding the University of Miami

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back