Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah. They are more annoying than FSU fans. When was last time UNC won national football championship, if ever? The basketball glory days are gone.

I suppose they think that they're beating the Canes of the 1980s and 1990s. A real bunch of jerks.
I mean we don’t beat them

Advertisement
Truth is, we have a corch and a below average QB. Can’t have that in college these days. Need one to be elite if you’re going to have success. An elite coach can coach around a bad QB and an elite QB can mask a bad coaches deficiencies. We’ll be lucky to get 7 wins this year man.

Should we just bench restrepo so he has to read a play for real?
The finger is Restrepo.
1101.gif

Advertisement
This.
Kam, LT, JW all vastly overated
WRs are nice but no gamebreakers
RBs that play have ZERO speed.
Not a single player that can take a game over.
Mario has upgraded talent but sub-par to good but without a few dominant players we will continue to be 8-4 or worse.
our freshman need to play.

Advertisement
This is all true. Also why, ostensibly, we hired a guy who strength was replacing those jags with studs. In year three of Mario, we won’t have a single position group outside of offensive line better than what Manny put together. And unlike Manny, Mario can buy players.
Depressing

Advertisement
losing to GT was a disaster. these are the weeks that bring a season to its knees and then we get a whole offseason of defending coaches and blaming players till the same mistakes reoccurs w different players. 3rd and 20.
Well, the team came out and fought. We had a lead and momentum at the half.

I think it just shows that turnovers lead to disasters. Our defense is on the field way too much in the 2nd half and their play has diminished.

I think teams have figured out our offense. Yet another game with no pass to a TE. We use to feature the TE. It would really help with the passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back