Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is we got a lot of 8-4 players who occasionally play like 11-1 players to make you think they are better than they are.

TVD is fine but his confidence is fragile
Parrish is fine but he's not Duke, or even Lamar et
Our best wr is a slot guy

Our best players on defense sans Bain are overrated

Just a lotta decent players. No dominant difference makers that pack it in once adversity hits
You may be right that we have 8-4 players but they have the spirit of a 3-9 team.

Consistently make stupid decisions and fold too easily. Bain is one of the very few bright spots.

Advertisement
Is it just me, or are the UNC fans maybe the most annoying of them all?

Like, I hate some other teams worse, but these guys are moving up quickly. Something about them throwing the U down just gets under my ******* skin.

I’m over the way we’re playing and still watching just to watch, and I can deal with that cause I’m so used to it. But the players and fans throwing the upside down U makes me crazy.

Like why do they care so much, can’t they do something else to celebrate?
Yeah. They are more annoying than FSU fans. When was last time UNC won national football championship, if ever? The basketball glory days are gone.

I suppose they think that they're beating the Canes of the 1980s and 1990s. A real bunch of jerks.

Advertisement
Need better players

the problem is how the **** are we going to recruit them when we make national headlines for embarrassing loses every year

I ran out of Vodka……..

Monkey No GIF by PG Tips
Then you were as unprepared as this team

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve defended TVD for years. Today breaks it for me.

He made an elite throw and took a massive hit. Got ****y and quit. Reverted back to his GT self
TVD and Mario really made for each other.

Both absolute emotional rollercoasters, plummeting to your demise after every bit of hope they give you.

These two have taken years off my life faster than anything else this world could give me. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Who cares? The play call was there. TVD threw to the wrong guy again.
I care , because it’s sad. If you need to go 7 man protection to block 4-5 guys it’s a wrap anyways. Instead of being a smart *** why not ignore it ? I mean if went over your head anyways.

wtf is wrong with this program? yea we don't have the same level of talent from the early 2000's but there's something else wholly broken for us to be averaging 7 wins for 15 years while recruiting at a top 15 level.
This. Every year people here say we don’t have the talent when plenty of the teams we are consistently losing to have way less talent and somehow make it work.

look at that field .how many NFL players we have out there? who are are stud players who take over games?
It’s been awhile since we had those type of players. Phillips was our last one and he was only here a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back