Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Watching this game is like watching UNC play an FCS team.

Even ******* App State can’t give them a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it just me, or are the UNC fans maybe the most annoying of them all?

Like, I hate some other teams worse, but these guys are moving up quickly. Something about them throwing the U down just gets under my ******* skin.

I’m over the way we’re playing and still watching just to watch, and I can deal with that cause I’m so used to it. But the players and fans throwing the upside down U makes me crazy.

Like why do they care so much, can’t they do something else to celebrate?
100%... online they think they are God's gift to the world

Advertisement
True canes fans RODs. ************ couldn’t take a knee but you all had hope he would beat UNC? Lmk who cristobal blames this loss on.

TVD has cashed it in this half and so has the defense. They are use to losing. As soon as Mario didn't call for the knee last week you knew this game was going to get out of hand eventually. They are ready to throw in the towel

Is it just me, or are the UNC fans maybe the most annoying of them all?

Like, I hate some other teams worse, but these guys are moving up quickly. Something about them throwing the U down just gets under my ******* skin.

I’m over the way we’re playing and still watching just to watch, and I can deal with that cause I’m so used to it. But the players and fans throwing the upside down U makes me crazy.

Like why do they care so much, can’t they do something else to celebrate?
I’m with you. They’re lucky we’re not playing to our full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back