Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who's the no one I've been telling folks that MC ain't it for the last 2 "coaching searches" ..

KIFFIN was my go to..considering the team had offensive talent
Offensive talent??

Keyshawn, Brinson, Clarke, Rooster, etc, etc, etc who have what, 3-4 loses at SMU? A bunch of cancers on the team that would still have stuck around?

Mario is by far no where near perfect. Better recruiter for sure. And I love Kiffen as a coach. I think he’s a great offensive head coach and maybe he would be doing better right now andLast year doesn’t happen with him.

Momentum got away from us this game because of the turnovers and some player/coaching mistakes.

I am beyond ******* ****ed but I still believe in what Mario is trying do with this program.

Maybe the NCAA will make Darrell Jackson eligible and he can transfer and suit up for UNC for the 4th quarter and he can get a scoop n score.

That would be new, so why the heck not.
Walker didn't even need to be special tonight, Guidry's play calling has been horrible when its mattered most unfortunately.

Advertisement
TVD killed this team 2 weeks in a row. They're not talented enough to overcome him sucking.

Sucks man, I hope Mario turns this program around eventually. But I would never thought it would be this rough with him as HC.

Advertisement
1697337788571.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back