Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say it. I’ll say it and I know I’ll get downvoted for it. Coaching wasn’t great tonight but we still don’t have the dudes. We got our supposed defensive leader. A veteran player. An “all American” Kam Kinchens throwing up the ‘get paid’ celebration after a single stop in the first half… after what happened last week!?! Ranked #25!?! What the **** are we doing?!?! This culture hasn’t changed at all. We don’t have the dogs right now for winning at all costs

Advertisement
Cancel their scholarship right now. Stop coddling this garbage if that is true.
I am is annoyed as anyone, but I disagree with the locker room talk. We came out and played hard in the first half. D is just running out of gas, and may be quitting a little to end the 3rd.

Don't get me wrong, that’s not good. But they came out with fight, I can’t deny that. Wouldn’t expect that if we had a problem carryover from last week.

After this game, though…?

Just when you think we’re turning the corner… BAM

We **** down our own leg… coaches getting penalties, fumbles on the goal line, two terrible picks by TVD, stupid taunting penalties

You keep thinking that it will stop. That we can’t REALLY be so sloppy and undisciplined every single week.

Then the next game happens and nothing changes. It’s maddening

Advertisement
It’s clear we have better coaches but we just don’t have the talent and we have very minimal smart players

TVD is not a QB who can lead a Top 20 team

RB room is missing a real play maker

WRs are very good but still no true elite WRs

TEs have been injured

Defense -

Bain is the only DE that can cause pressure without a blitz

DTs are solid but again no game changing players

Besides Kiko, LBs are still average

CB room is very pedestrian

And our veteran Safety room still makes stupid mistakes

So Dabo owns Miami just as much as Mack Brown does. We in for another stomping next week in front of 15000 fans?

Advertisement
Season isn’t “over” because we were never going undefeated or winning the ACC a year after being 5-7 with half a DII roster.

The fight in the first half gone after critical mistakes. The coaching has been fine this game - this is all on the players. Again, it is what it is.

Just win next week for once to go to 5-2 and go from there, DEAR GOD
4-3 incoming. its never the coaching overall. it was the excuse last year. turned over the roster. still make the same mistakes over and over. defense giving up big third downs. no adjustments in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back