Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is going to have to really think about this one.

I'm sure he'll make the right call.

Also, don't be cheesedick and hold up four fingers. So f'ing lame when you're getting your *** handed to you. Nobody believes we own the 4th, nobody has in 20 years. **** should be gone like the turnover chain.

this team no matter the coach can't defend 3rd and long. LOL ACC coaches already Have Dawson figured out. Defense sucks

Advertisement
Complete collapse-

We have some good young talent but, not nearly enough-

If we end up with 8 wins I’ll take it after last year -

Anything less it’s a reflection on Mario and his staff.

Mack still owns us -5 straight losses to UNC unbelievable-

Can’t wait for the basketball season it’s a better product than Miami football-

Better coaching with Coach L-

Mario good recruiter -His game day abilities are abysmal -

I don’t think they’ve given up, North Carolina is just more talented. That’s obvious watching the game. They are bigger and faster
You may be right but how is it possible when almost every year we finish with a much better recruiting class than them.

Advertisement
People called me out when I said unc OL has been better than ours tonight. They’ve gotten chunk after chunk on the ground and Maye has had time to dice us up in the second half.

Our corners are a huge weak link also. And the offensive creativity hasn’t existed

My awesome wife called our last night in nyc early so we could rest up to see the kiddos early tmw ....suggests I turn on game while we eat noodles in bed...and I end my fantastic anniversary trip watching exactly what I knew was gonna happen, happen. I ain't even mad.

I won't ever say I won't follow miami and love us, but jfc, it's heartbreaking

Advertisement
Not sure Mario can hold the team together after this.
He can’t. They’ll lose next week to an average Clemson team and then I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a close game to the worst team in the ACC in Virginia. Said it when he was hired, Mario is not it. Dudes never been a good coach. His teams are constantly never prepared for games. No halftime adjustments. Clock management is obviously garbage. He can recruit, I’ll give him that and can build an OL but that’s about it.

Unc gives up 5 sacks, we give up 1. Their oline is better?

I know this ain't gonna be popular...but TVD is not good IMO. 🤷🏻
He's good for a nice throw or two, but his overall game is severely lacking.
No moxy or fire.
Good for a few bone- headed plays almost every game.
Mobile as a statue.
It’s popular with me, I’ve said it for a long time
It’s easy to see when you take off orange and green glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back