Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe the NCAA will make Darrell Jackson eligible and he can transfer and suit up for UNC for the 4th quarter and he can get a scoop n score.

That would be new, so why the heck not.

Not prepared for GT out of a bye. You basically survive and then don’t take a knee and give them the game.

You don’t plan for Dez Walker. You dominate them in the first half, can’t make any adjustments at half time for what they may change up and just get *** raped like some $2 ***** in Cartagena.

182 yards to basically **** in the 3rd quarter.

We are still dead as a program. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you told my 13 year old self in 1992 that there would come a time where for half a decade Miami would have nothing but garbage at lb, and no number one at RB and wr I would have laughed at you and said what drugs you on? But here we are

Advertisement
I hope we stop blaming the players so much. Tyrique and Ivey were dogged all year and they got drafted.

Our coach last year complained endlessly about our wr talent and the same group this year has been a million times better. I think our team has improved a lot but people are always blaming the players not the guys preparing them throughout the week
And last year was an abomination. We were way too talented to go 5-7.

If we lose to Clemson and fsu and win out including a win over Louisville we’ll be 8-4 and that’ll be fine for the year since our expectations were shattered after last years sht show.

We have way more talent than people realize but we also have a long way to go consistency wise before we’re a great football team

Which is the real Miami team - the one from the last 2 weeks or the one from September ?

This is the last time we play on National TV until the FSU game. If they had mercy they’d black that game out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back