Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope we stop blaming the players so much. Tyrique and Ivey were dogged all year and they got drafted.

Our coach last year complained endlessly about our wr talent and the same group this year has been a million times better. I think our team has improved a lot but people are always blaming the players not the guys preparing them throughout the week
I mean our players are responsible for giving up quite a few points tonight. Lee, Smith, TVD...shall I go on

Advertisement
It’s incredible that the DTs and CBs might actually be worse next year 👀👀👀

Hired this guy to stock the shelves with elite talent. We’re going to be worse next year. Like, Colorado bad on defense with one of the worst QB rooms in the country. It’s time to face facts. Our recruiting class is going to suck donkey **** come December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we stop blaming the players so much. Tyrique and Ivey were dogged all year and they got drafted.

Our coach last year complained endlessly about our wr talent and the same group this year has been a million times better. I think our team has improved a lot but people are always blaming the players not the guys preparing them throughout the week
bc half this place defends Mario like hes the second coming of their deity. they refuse to place any blame on him and find others (**** look at the 14000 threads about refs telling us to get over the biggest coaching disaster in school history). this team had a SOFT *** schedule leading up to UNC. we gifted away a win in GT and are getting smoked by UNC

Advertisement
Can’t even make it a game.

UNC has 400 penalty yards but we do everything in our power to lose this game and lose it as bigly as possible.

At this point it’s going to be another 62-26 game.

Told ya'll.
Don't wanna be able to see the obvious and speak to it. I'm not even a football student like the teachers of the game.

Simple decent defense can't hold a good offense all game, especially if our exposed offense can't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back