Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They found something with the run so i imagine that’s their adjustment, play action .I’d expect more pressure from them on d
If we pick up that pressure that opens things up on the back end. Could be big plays both ways this next half.

TVD has a messed up finger. Hurt his knee. Got rocked and probably has some rib discomfort. He’s playing an absolutely gritty game. 12-19 169 yards and 2 td. At half. And people complaining about him.

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled

Advertisement
What game are you watching or are you just that biased? Parrish has had a very good game and ran the ball well and has been very good in pass pro. What in the actual frick is this nonsense? Parrish has been it tonight, minus the fumble.

Play them both and pound the rock cus TVD is banged up and it is obvious
He's left a lot of yards on the field.

Solid half, not perfect but showed some heart. D has to hunker down on the run, but it may be that Guidry is more afraid of Maye than he is of UNC's tailbacks. Offensively, the OL is doing the job in the passing game, the key is whether Miami can cash in on some of these opportunities. I would like to see more Don Chaney in the 2nd half, Parrish just isn't it tonight. I like that Don is a physical runner and honestly, he is a knockdown blocker in the pass game and that will come in handy.
Wtf? I get the fumble but Parrish has 65 yards on 10 carries.

Our D is like the annoying little cousin screaming for attention, the moment you think it won't happen, BANG, BLITZ FROM NOWHERE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anybody been to north carolina? Are most of the people there on the spectrum??

During the Ga Tech game the guy I was with (former HS OC) kept telling me that TVD's mechanics looked off, like he was injured. Someone posted that in the post game Mario said that TVD was not injured, but he offered it up unsolicited. That made me wonder.

Again tonight TVD's mechanics look off. He's been off the mark on any pass requiring "zip."

Tough to say. He has always had weird mechanics, in particular when he got here. I used to hate his release point, it's gotten better, but maybe he's reverted back to it. Truth be told, I quit focusing on that a long time ago and just accepted he's kind of a funky thrower in that he doesn't use his height with his release.

Advertisement
Feels like we should be up 10.

Need to hold to open the 2H. One way to negate a good pass rush? Run the ball down our throats. They did it last drive, have to adjust now.
Agreed. However, in typical Miami fashion we come out flat-footed on offense and throw most of our possessions away without any points.

We seriously need more weapons on the offense. We may have some (Ray Ray, CJJ, etc) but they’re unproven. We need a back that can break long runs. All of ours seem like they’re running on the beach. They’re missing the shift and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back