Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
True canes fan, did you even cheer when we kicked the Fg? Pos
Like I said Miami got this I won't respond anymore because you can't complain here. 30 plus years of not missing a game, so sorry if the last 20 years gets you always expecting the worse. Enjoy the game

Solid half, not perfect but showed some heart. D has to hunker down on the run, but it may be that Guidry is more afraid of Maye than he is of UNC's tailbacks. Offensively, the OL is doing the job in the passing game, the key is whether Miami can cash in on some of these opportunities. I would like to see more Don Chaney in the 2nd half, Parrish just isn't it tonight. I like that Don is a physical runner and honestly, he is a knockdown blocker in the pass game and that will come in handy.
What game are you watching or are you just that biased? Parrish has had a very good game and ran the ball well and has been very good in pass pro. What in the actual frick is this nonsense? Parrish has been it tonight, minus the fumble.

Play them both and pound the rock cus TVD is banged up and it is obvious

Feels like we should be up 10.

Need to hold to open the 2H. One way to negate a good pass rush? Run the ball down our throats. They did it last drive, have to adjust now.
Gotta watch out for play action, we are susceptible to crashing down hard. I have a feeling we will get beat once this second half deep because of it.

Advertisement
QB Tyler Van Dyke: 13/20, 180 yards, 2 TD
RB Henry Parrish Jr: 11 car., 70 yards
WR Jacolby George: 5 rec., 111 yards, 1 TD
WR Xavier Restrepo: 3 rec., 30 yards, 1 TD
S Kamren Kinchens: 4 tackles, 1 sack
S James Williams: 5 tackles, 1 PBU, 0.5 TFL
K.J. Cloyd, Rueben Bain Jr. and Jared Harrison-Hunte all had a sack as well.

Advertisement
Smoke it if you got it boys😎💨💨💨💨

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpeg
    IMG_1324.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
that was a terrible play call. Could’ve easily had the clock run out
That play was actually a shot at the endzone, unc covered it, so TVD checked it down to Parrish. We knew we had one TO left and Mario was on the spot, to call it and and put the fg unit on the field.

Not a bad half. If you told me before the game that at half Maye was 8-19 passing and had been sacked 4 times I’d think we were shutting them out lol
If he adjust too much for the run they could get that pass game going....but he has to adjust to stop the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back