Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our lines are playing well. I think if they keep it up we wear them down and slow the game down.

Advertisement
Miami can win this game. They have the momentum and their O and D are starting to play much better. I hope TVD finger isn't too bad that it affects his throwing but his last throw to restrepo seemed okay. Has anyone noticed his velocity?

we know after watching thus the team wasn’t going to mail this in after last week. Lots of heart tonight.

Advertisement
This team needs to grow up and get out of their own way. UM is better than unc.

I forgot how toxic this forum was…I love it
Starship Troopers GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I am so lit right now. About 6 Tito’s & Sprite in and all chatty in this ***** after posting 0 times last week.

I even told my wife to stop talking to me while I am trying to watch the game. Didn’t go over well but I am willing to trade no *** for a year for a win tonight. **** her!!!

If we can just cut out the dumb mistakes, we have a real chance. UNC is not unbeatable by any means
A real chance? I don’t want to speak too soon. But I think we have them a little shook.

Execute, protect the ball, don’t get dumb penalties. And this one is ours big.

Refs have been fair to us tonight. Enough whining we’ve got a chance to gain momentum back tonight and the team looks locked in.

Should be a great game
UNC is playing a little dirty so they have no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back