Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m talking in the trenches. They prefer to bounce it , which young rbs do. I’m the biggest Chaney fan on the board. I just know what I’m told and what I see. Sorry im not announcing the Fr thunder and lighting their first game. I’m just stating who’s the best complete player. If you can’t wrap your head around that then sorry.
Haha... you didn’t just state Harris was the most complete player, you claimed he was in another stratosphere. Like I said, love the hyperbole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you watched any games last year you kind of saw the offense other than King running around.Our running game looks great.Passing game so so.

Secondary sucks with Ivey leading the way.

Lucky we played UAB and not Louisville

Advertisement
Couldn’t watch the game. I would really really appreciate a short description of the game and why it’s 31-14! Decent score. Please and thank you!
There will be a sunshine pumping report afterwords I’m sure. To put it bleakly our players aren’t as elite as we were lead to believe. King up and down, made the wrong reads on the option, could’ve gone for bigger plays.

feel like the same issues on defense, we play ****** uperclsssmen. Dbs look rough, especially ivey. Thought special teams were good.

thought we looked too pedestrian, I really see us winning maybe 7

I understand the muffed punt was bad, but other than that, the special teams was impressive. Kicking game looked great and we had a few positive returns.
I agree but the muffed punt is atrocious and would have cost us against an actual ACC opponent.

Do we think king is inept at pulling the ball or he’s told to hand it off

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back