Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
when someone wondered why I said I wasn't a fan of our run game. That's why.

Advertisement
Can someone please explain to me what the fück offense is this? Looks exactly like riches but faster

Advertisement
Why the ad hominem attack? Can’t debate and provide evidence Banda is a good coach? Coaches can’t coach in your world, I guess. He has developed few, if any, players at safety. He’s a Manny hanger on with no real experience outside of Manny‘s teams.
Theres nothing to debate, u started talking about pointless **** that would not convince a living soul on why Banda has to go. Say what you want but he is our best recruiter.

Advertisement
N
LB problem is due to the **** poor LB recruiting by Diaz when he started, we are just gonna have to wait till the younger guys develope to see better LB play.
Not happening.

I literally watched Pinckney run up the wrong gaps for 4 years and nothing was done about it.

Advertisement
@dsddcane....my Guy....Wtf is Mike doing with these DBs??....I'm watching them like an Eagle...and I know you know what I'm talking about...and I honestly don't like what I see Bro....

Fans have been saying this for years now. They look bad, and we don't exactly have talent coming in so far in this next class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back