Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
something is fundamentally wrong with this defense. Or is the DL just that soft. UAB beenn blowing holes you can drive a bus threw

Its alignment. You can easily force an alignment in mannys scheme and get numbers in the run game. It gets massed sometime if a dl blows it up ...but if you can chip or get t the backers there are plays to be had.

aah.jpg

The defense will improve over time. So will the offense. I think a lot of you forgot we didn’t have spring football. This is our “tune up” game. We didn’t have a “Central Arkansas.” I think this team can be solid, but it’s up to the coaches to make the necessary adjustments.

Advertisement
LB problem is due to the **** poor LB recruiting by Diaz when he started, we are just gonna have to wait till the younger guys develope to see better LB play.

We’ve still been recruiting weak LBs. We gotta win this year and land the elites

I feel bad for the guy with the over. JJ ain’t coaching, you better hope for a backdoor cover buddy.

Advertisement
He has 4 tackles for a loss, tell me one player that has even 3. I could care less if he cries after every time he makes a play, as long as he makes them

Fair enough, ill stand corrected. I just want Miller on the field, start him over Ford then

Advertisement
@dsddcane....my Guy....Wtf is Mike doing with these DBs??....I'm watching them like an Eagle...and I know you know what I'm talking about...and I honestly don't like what I see Bro....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back