Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just don’t know how to not shoot ourselves in the foot. Back to back holding penalties? Like really? Come the fvck on.
That's because guys our tired and reaching. They're not in game shape given it's game 1. Running all those plays wears out the o-line as well. They need to fight thru, focus, and finish off the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda, why? Bolden and Hall are doing just fine, and he is recruiting outstanding, so there is literally no reason for Banda to leave. I'm still deciding on Pakte he just put in the work on trail to get Chase Smith. Rumph definitely has to be the first to go.
Are they? Bolden is a transfer. How much playing time did Knowles get last year? Awesome development.

Some of y'all have no idea idea what an Acl injury looks like. He clearly hyperextended it, and it was a bad one but he should be good in a month at maximum.

Advertisement
Banda, why? Bolden and Hall are doing just fine, and he is recruiting outstanding, so there is literally no reason for Banda to leave. I'm still deciding on Pakte he just put in the work on trail to get Chase Smith. Rumph definitely has to be the first to go.

Banda..he recruits half our players..🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who said elite dumb ***? I said he’s easily the best , most complete rb. Some of you idiots have no reading comprehension. Even worse lack basic football IQ.

I said you're trying to make him sound elite with all your hype and "total package" nonsense, not that you said he was elite. LOLOL at "reading comprehension" skills

Have a good one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back