Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree

Chaney and Rooster will be stars...

Cam is just the man this year and let’s the young bucks get the speed of the game down

Cam is standing in eating dL and lb’s in pass blocking , a better wr and way more powerful. You can just look at the three physically and tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, I love the fire from Pope, he’s fiesty for such a small dude

Advertisement
People too quick to hand the crown to new players the minute they see a flash. A tradition as old as time on this forum (and previous incarnations).

You won't find a poster higher on Harris than me...check the logs...I predicted over 1000 yards, 10 TDs, and an All-ACC selection. He's the best back we've had since Duke Johnson.

The freshman have special traits that will play early. They'll produce big in a backup role.
You’re not the only one high on Harris. Most people were. To dismiss the young guys and claim Harris is that much better is a mistake.

Advertisement
They’re all good in space but Cam is in another stratosphere at the total package. Not only is he a power back but he’s got speed. His moved the dL multiple times with no push by the ol. The other two can’t do that yet.

Ehh you're trying too hard to make him sound elite. He's far from it, Go watch a Bama game and report back what a real "total package" RB looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back