Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Play calling was **** early. I'm not sure if the coaches were dumb enough to try to play vanilla or whatever early but the offensive calls have been drastically better the last quarter or so.
That’s exactly what they were doing. You’d have to be blind not to notice the difference. I think it was a dumb decision on their part, but it’s clear as day that they wanted to win this by playing generic.

Advertisement
Carter can’t cover man this ain’t new why is he on the field on 3rd down ..if we played a real QB that’s a first down

Yeah i noticed that as well. He was playing nickel linebacker....but his drop and awareness was not good. A good pass would have been a 1st down.

One more score and it’stime to get the back up QB some run cause It will be a miracle if King doesn’t miss at least a few plays this year.

TERRIBLE approach. You need as much reps as possible with a completely new system and QB. More concerning if they actually went vanilla on purpose. Louisville is not some world beater. Even Penos destroyed them.

THIS. Dudes put way too much faith in X’s and O’s trickery. Anyone who has ever played football can tell you it’s all about execution.

Advertisement

Attachments

• are.gif
    are.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
TERRIBLE approach. You need as much reps as possible with a completely new system and QB. More concerning if they actually went vanilla on purpose. Louisville is not some world beater. Even Penos destroyed them.
Yup, agreed. Hate the idea of playing vanilla.

Advertisement
Cam is easily the best rb , the other guys aren’t nearly as powerful to get short yardage and move the dl. Cam is also a thousand times better at pass blocking and also a better receiver . He looks like a grown man , their time is coming but he’s going to be the guy as he should be.
Sa-pin-go!

Advertisement
They’re all good in space but Cam is in another stratosphere at the total package. Not only is he a power back but he’s got speed. His moved the dL multiple times with no push by the ol. The other two can’t do that yet.
Stratosphere? Love the hyperbole.

I can't continue to stick up for Rumph with what I'm watching...It behooves me because I know him and think the world of him...and have for 23yrs...but Jesus Man.....
It’s baker, his 3rd down play calling is horse****

Cam is easily the best rb , the other guys aren’t nearly as powerful to get short yardage and move the dl. Cam is also a thousand times better at pass blocking and also a better receiver . He looks like a grown man , their time is coming but he’s going to be the guy as he should be.

People too quick to hand the crown to new players the minute they see a flash. A tradition as old as time on this forum (and previous incarnations).

You won't find a poster higher on Harris than me...check the logs...I predicted over 1000 yards, 10 TDs, and an All-ACC selection. He's the best back we've had since Duke Johnson.

The freshman have special traits that will play early. They'll produce big in a backup role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back