Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great Drive!! Offense can do that regularly when they find there rhythm. For the offense its the players leaving yards on the field and not a result from poor play calling, Finally!

Listen to me good. This is a Gus Malzahn/Rhett Lashlee special. After a first down of 10 or more yards, our next play will be a run right up the gut at a MINIMUM of 80% of the time. Mark it down. The good thing is we are recruiting rb's at a high level so that will help, but its going to be comical that everyone on here will know what's coming after a first down. It's a staple of the Malzahn offense. Drives me crazy.

Some variations of plays, he did hold back as he should as a good play caller, this is when he opens it up a little now.
Looking better.

Advertisement
RB is the only position on which we are truly elite. Those play calls up the gut are going to be a hard way to make a living once conference play starts, counting on a broken tackle every play to gain yards. Our RB's are making the complete difference there. Amazing game they're having.

Advertisement
That was a fantastic drive. We are starting to wear them down with all these runs. I will take the drop off in accuracy for the tough runs. We will need all our runningbacks.

Advertisement
Is Chaney that kid from a few years back who was balling in national 8th grade football? I would link if I could remember video name but maybe someone remembers what I am talking about
Was it that game against snoops team?

Cam trying to prove me wrong.. busting through arm tackles. I see you kid. Looking like Saquon Barkley. Could he sneak into round 1. Thad no worries you don't gonna decommit now. Cam declaring after the year he keeps running like this.

King has to hit his throws.
Defense needs to make more splash plays.
Ivey kicked the ball out of bounds they shouldn't even have had that last touchdown.

I want to see a clean last 20 minutes. That's all I ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back