Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not happy, but I’m not sure why some of you expected us to win by 50 when we are playing in our first game with a new offense....without spring practice.

Advertisement
I agree. I’m just saying... I didn’t see any rubs, picks, stop and go... out and up... no TE screen... I’ve seen all of that from Lashlee in one game...
They need to win a game. They are not good enough to hold back. They sucked last year. Just horrible. Maybe it will get better this half but good lord.

This team plays without fire. They have no killer instinct. They play like they are a mediocre program, promised that if they play hard, someday, they hit the gravy. This team has been playing like this for the last two decades, nearly. Unless there’s a miracle, we see another so-so season. I hope they make me eat my words.​

Advertisement
Who?. He recruited no one behind him to out play him...Couch is 160 and aint tackling my grandmother. It is what it is...COACH em up CB whisperer

I rather watch Couch get dragged until a Safety cleans up the mess if he can turn around and make plays on the ball. A good CB turns that first UAB TD into a INT if he turns around

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_092746875.jpg
    IMG_20191012_092746875.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t read any of this board. Just watching the game. Ivey needs to be replaced by Couch. King is much better than our options last year. Get Pope off returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back