Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
CanesFam....Im truly trying to be Optimistic...realize its game one...but overall I'm not pleased....Even in a 10-14 Victory...i'm still not going to be Happy...Some might say im being Nit Picky...but I've watched 45yrs of UM FB...and some of it close up...I kinda know what I'm talking about...Lets see what the 2nd half brings about....just not pleased...
It was a terrible half of offensive football

Just not good with the ball in the air. Something you really cannot teach. You either can develop the skill but you have to have that innate ability to pick the ball up.
He's constantly trailing the WR. He's very passive.

That's fine if you have elite ball skills and explosion. He has neither.

Advertisement
For some strange reason I don't enjoy *** as much as the foreplay anymore. I blame Miami.

190 yds rushing is underwhelming? Give the passing game some time to get in rhythm

65 came on 1 play That popped on 4th down and 20 On an end around against an FBS school. This is supposed to be some high powered offense.Hasn't looked like anything different than the last 5-6 yrs.

Advertisement
There's a lotta pansies in here that were predicting a 12-0 season and a 55-0 win today. Relax.

They got no spring practice and haven't seen live bullets. UAB has. If you can get canes -6.5 or less, hammer the 2nd half.

King is electric (but a bit inaccurate). For this game, the talent discrepancy is clear. UM rolls in 2nd half.

Advertisement
It’s crazy year after year we just can’t seem to have success on offense. Remarkable really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back