Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Neg me if you want, but with this offensive line, we aren't going anywhere this year.

I remind you, this is UAB, and they are generating way too much pressure against an alleged improved offensive line.
fwiw UABs D isnt bad (prolly better than Louisville)

Advertisement
Only one half of football, but this team doesn’t look much different than it did in 2019. Ivey still doesn’t know how to turn his head, and the OL is still extremely shaky.

Manny’s game management is still awful. Had he taken the timeout there and not burned the clock down to two seconds, and King converts like that, we’d have a FG at least.

Advertisement
I get it that it’s first game but play like this and we get our stool pushed in by Clemson.

You dummies blaming the play calling LMAO

Lashlee didn’t forget how to run an offense. It’s the players. The line is awful and the receivers are awful

Advertisement
That was.... sad. King has some ability, but we need to hit some passes. Everything just seems off.

Advertisement
Only one half of football, but this team doesn’t look much different than it did in 2019. Ivey still doesn’t know how to turn his head, and the OL is still extremely shaky.

Manny’s game management is still awful. Had he taken the timeout there and not burned the clock down to two seconds, and King converts like that, we’d have a FG at least.
Beta coach = beta calls!

Passing concepts suck. I was hoping Lashlee would learn incorporate the Air Raid more.
The mesh that is the foundation of the Air Raid is non-existent.
There also doesn’t seem to be much RPO. Everything is either a read-option run or it’s a straight pass play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back