Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From David Lake 247

So the streets are talking at Hard Rock Stadium...Here are some quick tidbits...

D'Eriq King is the real deal.

Word is that Mark Pope looked really, really good during camp.

Jaylan Knighton might be the fastest guy on the team.

The defensive ends look really good.

Areas of concern according to these streets is the linebackers and defensive tackles. We will see how they do today.

Interesting. I mean these are the same Dtackles we had last year. I was just hoping they took the next step.

Advertisement
Lmao I’m 24, plus kid is only 1 so she’s no help in that department. My accn is going in and out. Thank for your help and go canes.
Mine was too FWIW...it seems to be running smoothly now though.

I missed setting my alarm at 2AM on a work day to see my canes play. ALL ABOUT THE U BABY!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope my boyz stomp these ****ers. Confident in my squad but these demons from last year have to be exorcised!!! Let’s go Canes!!!!
Amen. One pundit on Sirius today liked UAB to not just cover but to win the game outright.

If they actually gave a **** then they would go after issues that are not in vogue. Rather than just riding the wave. Let’s see if they will talk about **** that not 10000 other people say before them. And btw this idea that there is widespread racist killing of unarmed black people is just statistically untrue. If they give a **** about black lives they should declare they back the blue.

to be clear the message on its own is nice. The media propaganda and gaslighting that’s surrounds it is the issue. And no one is allowed to talk context, they are only permitted to virtue signal. God bless these players, I know their heart is in the right place, and many don’t have easy lives. So it’s no shot at them.
I’m going to tell you guys right now. Not just you, @raincane - everyone. Don’t derail the game thread with this stuff. Now I’m going to delete what’s been posted.

Advertisement
From David Lake 247

So the streets are talking at Hard Rock Stadium...Here are some quick tidbits...

D'Eriq King is the real deal.

Word is that Mark Pope looked really, really good during camp.

Jaylan Knighton might be the fastest guy on the team.

The defensive ends look really good.

Areas of concern according to these streets is the linebackers and defensive tackles. We will see how they do today.
Can the Dts be any worse than last year. I mean they all got another year under their belt and they were not bad last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back