Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos is such a bum. He's actively mailing it in. This is why you don't keep lame ducks around...but no one else is capable of calling plays on offense. Hickson, Stubblefield, Barry, Field do not have experience with it, so now we know why Enos was kept around, to simply call the offense.

And this is what he is giving us. This should be fireable for everyone involved.

He knows his career is over. He doesn't have the likeable personality and roots to coach HS like Nix does. If he doesn't get a CFB job he's done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game is Miami football over the last decade and a half. We just can't get two sides of the football to function competently in the same f****** football game.

Advertisement
167n3b_11190471791720.gif

gotta be honest here..LTech came underprepared for quite how inept we are....i think we stunned them out of their game plan.
brilliant strategy Manny!!

Yeah because these corches have proven they know what they are doing. LOL
So I guess that applies to the OSU coaches as well. If you can tell me the OSU would be undefeated with him as the QB, I would agree he should be playing but no one can convince me this dude any good because of what he did in high school!!! IF SMELLS LIKE A DUCK, QUACK LIKE ONE, ITS A **** DUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back