Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He reminds me of Keanu Reeves: a substance-free guy with no talent who gets by on mystery (or in this case twitter roundabout quotes) to mask the fact that he/they have no real talent at what they do.

Don’t you dare mention Manny in the same breath as my boy Keanu.

Speed is a classic!

Advertisement
Still can’t wrap my head around how the offense went from Jarren’s final drive against Pitt, and then FSU and UL, to then these final 3 games.

With those final 3 games being against FIU, Duke, and LA Tech.

I don’t think anything similar to that has ever happened in CFB history

do you really think the mods will do anything about it? You on the other hand might get banned for calling him out on it....the way I usually works
This is the fear people have but I’m not living with this fear and I’m not stopping as long as it’s permitted. I make contributions to the board too. The mods can decide what’s in the best interests of the board.

I had the choice of going to the office or drive 4 hours to Shreveport and go to the game...Glad I took he smart choice and went to the office....

Advertisement
Remember when we were well coached under Al Golden and we'd throw the ball deep when we knew we drew them offsides? Yeah, those were the days.

We are legit just playing our Walk Ons in the Walk On's Independence Bowl.

This is a pretty shameful performance so far. No one wants to be here and it shows. No energy. No fire. No one is consistently winning their matchups versus a G5 opponent. This is some really shameful **** on my TV right now.

Still can’t wrap my head around how the offense went from Jarren’s final drive against Pitt, and then FSU and UL, to then these final 3 games.

Apart from cmu and bethune, did we win any game that we were favored?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mind bottling. Think it's between the ears really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back