Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMASS put up 21 points against La Tech and we can't even get in the RedZone

Enos...
 
Has Manny shown visible anger or emotion on the sideline once the entire season?

He looks like a zombie.

He reminds me of Keanu Reeves: a substance-free guy with no talent who gets by on mystery (or in this case twitter roundabout quotes) to mask the fact that he/they have no real talent at what they do.
 
why do you care that I care that he cares that I care..personally I don’t GAF if anyone cares....His sht is Getting old in my opinion and last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion...
Easy fella. I'm just trying to lighten the mood
 
Yes. Williams in for another series. Incompletions and looking defeated incoming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top