Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only thing saving us is LT's qb is absolute trash. Games like these are why our defensive statistics are heavily skewed towards the top: we've played dog**** offenses only.

Stupid comment! ALL news channels suck now a day!!! I won't watch any of them but Im still watching my CANES!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. There are a lot of us who are tired of it. I’ll fight the fight but people should report his posts when he does it. That’s the only way this will go away...and as long as it doesn’t go away and it’s permitted to go on then I’m gonna exact a price from him for it.

do you really think the mods will do anything about it? You on the other hand might get banned for calling him out on it....the way I usually works

Advertisement
Has Manny shown visible anger or emotion on the sideline once the entire season?

He looks like a zombie.

No competent OC is going to come here and coach under this tard. He’s dead man walking at this point.

The OL is terrible and you have below average QB’s on the roster with an unproven college commodity on the way.
He's given Enos free reign to run his offence. He'll do the same with the next guy.

Any competent OC will have confidence in themselves to turn this team around in short order.

Advertisement
Shreveport's mayor remembers the titans.
DonaldFaison.jpg

Everytime people complain about the last coach, they get told be careful what you wish for........ Gentleman this is the culmination of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back