Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hard to find something to be pleased about, but with the offense handing the ball back like it was a hot Diaz tamale, I appreciate our short-handed defense holding them to only 7 points, without even needing a turnover to do that.

They should be ****ed as **** at Enos - but some shoddy tackling aside, they seem to be taking it out on LT so far.

La Tech's QB has missed about 5 wide open receivers. He's terrible.

Advertisement
Can't blame the "Bailin' Boys" for a half-witted attempt to blow outta town. Blake, Manolo and company aren't doing anyone any favors. Twenty years of ineptitude.
I can't really blame them either. Who would want to play for this group of coaches? I did get an article on my feed that said best case scenario is that someone from this team gets drafted 3rd round which is sad.

Advertisement
Why do you care that he cares that you care?

why do you care that I care that he cares that I care..personally I don’t GAF if anyone cares....His sht is Getting old in my opinion and last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion...

Advertisement
yea a couple of his jock strap crew have already popped off at me...don’t care if he’s ghey or not but his need to ingest his bullsHT into every thread is tiresome..
He’s not even ***. He puts on a *** act to get attention and he keeps going and going - no limits, no boundaries. It’s actually probably offensive to *** people.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back