Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you practice for Like 3-4 weeks for this type of performance?

The Head Coach only knows about jewelry and tweeting and fake swag celebrations. Who exactly are the players prepping with?

And people like you slurp and slurp. And i guaranteed by next month you will be certain Miami and Diaz are going to be great next year.

Advertisement
How you practice for Like 3-4 weeks for this type of performance?

Remember this very well Miami fan. This is the SAME TEAM which had three open weeks and followed up all that practice time with THREE LOSSES!!!!!!!! So why would anyone expect football matters to change and all that. dUh.

How we looking guys?
Image result for shit gif

Advertisement
That first half made me feel bad for Enos, if that's possible. He has nothing to work with at QB. Williams is just stupid and not accurate, you can't be either to be a QB. Martell is HS quality - maybe.

Not sure how a new OC will do here if he can't install brains and talent to the QB room. Hopefully Van Dyke or Matocha are decent.

Not that sorry. Best thing he can do for himself right now is stay with his offensive philosophy no matter what and blame the lack of production on offense on poor execution of players rather than his own lack of flexibility.

Advertisement
The Head Coach only knows about jewelry and tweeting and fake swag celebrations. Who exactly are the players prepping with?

And people like you slurp and slurp. And i guaranteed by next month you will be certain Miami and Diaz are going to be great next year.
People like me slurp? Shut yo duck *** up

Well, when someone comes in unblocked on every play, yeah. Why the **** don't they start Martell off with some quick, short throws or a screen to get him in a rhythm? One series is insulting. He didn't do any worse than Jarren and at least he didn't turn the ball over. Coach him up and give him another shot.

Because our coaches suck.

I like all our quarterbacks, Martell included.

He doesn’t look the same here as he did for OSU. Maybe he is the best and the goof off staff can’t see it.

I suspect that in our trash offense, he is far worse than Jarren. That is no knock on Martell. With a guy like him, you have to use him correctly.

We won’t do that so it’s probably better for us all if he doesn’t destroy his confidence until we find a coordinator that fits and run a system that accentuates his strengths and not expose his weakness.

Advertisement
. Enos is supposed to be a QB guru. He had 3 QB's to work with and couldnt turn one into a decent player. He's horrible
He is crap no doubt but it's not like he had much to work with in the QB room. Williams is a flake, Perry is more interested in getting laid and Martell is a headcase plus he just stinks.

What did Jarren do? I'm in transit
50 yard line, time expiring end of half. Jarren decides to run for it lmao, gets like 25 yards turns around to lateral and throws the ball into an island of grass.

Advertisement
This game is everything I expected it to be. On our best day it would be a coin flip. Now that half the clowns sat out because they think they have half a shot at making an NFL roster it seems like a no brainers La. Tech win.

Can't blame the "Bailin' Boys" for a half-witted attempt to blow outta town. Blake, Manolo and company aren't doing anyone any favors. Twenty years of ineptitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back