Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This game is everything I expected it to be. On our best day it would be a coin flip. Now that half the clowns sat out because they think they have half a shot at making an NFL roster it seems like a no brainers La. Tech win.

Advertisement
Jarren's played the last 3 outings (FIU, Duke, LA Tech) like he's throwing games as part of a betting scandal. It's staggering to see him go from how he looked against Louisville to what he's done in the 10 quarters after that game.

This team is an outright disgrace.

Advertisement
The defense scares the h*ll out of me. I don't understand a 4-2 and sometimes a 4-1 alignment on obvious running downs. These guys should be wearing BOZO costumes on the sideline.

Wow. Thought I’d have seen everything. . I didn’t think this offense could get any worse. Yikes, this offense is bad. Like unbelievably bad. How can it be this bad with almost 4 weeks of prep? I had really low expectations for this offense but this is just unbelievable. I’m dumbfounded,

Advertisement
A few observations. Manny is one dumbass head coach, Jarren Williams is not a smart QB, Tate is not fast and shows me nothing at all, and Nkosi gives us the best chance to win. If Perry doesn’t play the entire second half then Manny should be fired for sheer incompetence. I now believe this entire season falls squarely on this elementary school coaching staff.
Perry is taking this team nowhere long term. Would rather see a walk on

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back