Canes vs The Bulldogs... of LA Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first half made me feel bad for Enos, if that's possible. He has nothing to work with at QB. Williams is just stupid and not accurate, you can't be either to be a QB. Martell is HS quality - maybe.

Not sure how a new OC will do here if he can't install brains and talent to the QB room. Hopefully Van Dyke or Matocha are decent.

BS. Enos is supposed to be a QB guru. He had 3 QB's to work with and couldnt turn one into a decent player. He's horrible

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's the fat jackazz in the studio

View attachment 106059
This guy?
images

Mike Harley dude is a BUM !!!

Pope is reaching jag status at this point

When a sub 4.8 WR from buffalo is your best WR you have no chance...

I just want a WR coach that can at least improve our guys even a little, it's crazy that after an entire year none of WRs have shown any improvement and in fact look worse.

Advertisement
it honestly reminded me of a JV squad matchup.....the hilarity is at max levels...what next? Making popcorn for the second half...

Advertisement
Aggrivation is what this team gives me. 13th game of the year and how many guys have gotten better since Florida? 1, 2 ....probably more but it doesn't show. Only news I'm waiting for is how many heads roll after this disaster.

Advertisement
Regarding Bandy, even more ridiculous than Bandy talking **** was Banda being right there and NOT SAYING A **** THING. Was like he was scared to even say anything and just kinda brushed his shoulder like he was helping him to the sidelines. Smh

Gotta give credit to Blake baker his unit has not completely given up on him. This offense does not want to play for Enos anymore and it shows. Good riddance to that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back